Monday 3 August 2009

Bufallo Falls Again


So we went back to Buffalo falls on Saturday. Had an even bigger blast this time, since it hadn't rained in a while and the water flow wasn't so bad and we could explore the area round the falls a bit.

It was just RV, a friend of his, and I, this time. We went to Khandala by bus (a three hour journey beginning at at around 7.30 A.M). Had a quick breakfast when we arrived (I watched, they ate) and headed to Kamat to be picked up by RV's office mates. They had come here much earlier and were getting ready to leave when we arrived.

So we sat around, drinking, getting our feet wet. I sat under one of the falls for a while at one point, before lying down to rest. The water was cooler than last week's.

We left in the afternoon, another three hour bus journey, but to Sion this time, which meant more travel time getting home for me. Dead tired when I reached home. Dinner, shower, and sleep.

MD visited on Sunday. Wished me Happy Friendship Day. We talked a bit. I still had a hangover from Saturday. I accompanied him to visit some relatives nearby, then got him to buy a cake to surprise his wife.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment